- Warranty & Returns
- Shipping & Delivery
- Quality Standards
iPhone 6 Battery
Displays Battery Health
All iPhone 6 models.
1 x iPhone 6 Replacement Battery.
1 x Battery Adhesive Strip
Calibrate your newly installed battery. Run it down below 5%, then charge uninterrupted to 100% for optimal performance.
We test every battery before shipment. Please make sure you order the correct battery for your device. Each battery is compatible with specific models. Check the code on the back of your device to find out what battery is compatible with your device
Batteries are installed at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage caused to your device from improper installation. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are having any difficulty with your battery. We are here to help.
At Screenshelf we acknowledge the importance of reliable warranties within the phone repair industry. We now offer a comprehensive lifetime warranty on most of our phone parts and accessories. Our warranty is transferrable to the end user.
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty covers:
- Any manufacturing faults.
- Any design faults.
- Any part failures due to manufacturing process.
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Installation Damage
- Water Damage
- Intentional Damage
- Accidental Damage
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty excludes:
- Samsung Service Packs – 30 Day Warranty applies.
- Batteries – 12 Month Warranty applies. Normal battery life depreciation not covered.
1. In the unlikely event you experience an issue with your item please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on 00353874517596 to request an RMA number.
2. We will assess your RMA request and reply to you within 24 hours.
3. We will provide you with an RMA number and instructions on how to ship back your item. Items are shipped back at the customer’s expense.
4. On receipt of the returned item, it will be examined by one of our technicians to determine the fault.
5. A replacement part, store credit or refund will be issued to the customer once the defect/fault is confirmed to be a manufacturing issue. No refund will be offered for any item returned that is deemed defective due to any non-manufacturing fault.
Any item purchased within 30 days can be returned for a refund. The item must be in its original packaging and must be unused. The product must be in a resaleable condition on return to our warehouse. Once the item has been returned and inspected by our warehouse team a refund minus the original shipping costs will be issued to the customer.
|An Post Express||DPD Next Day Delivery||€4.99|
|1 to 2 Working Days||Next Day Delivery||€9.99|
|Royal Mail 24||1 to 2 Working Days||£4.99|
|Royal Mail 48||2 to 3 Working Days||£3.99|
|Royal Mail 48||2 Working Days||£9.99|
*Occasionally due to circumstances out of our control postal and courier services may experience issues which may delay delivery times.
*Batteries to the UK can only be shipped via DPD Courier due to current regulations.