- Warranty & Returns
- Shipping & Delivery
- Quality Standards
Qianli iD Face iPhone Dot Projector Repairer Detector
Advanced testing and repairing tool for iPhone / iPad dot projectors. Quickly detect whether the Dot Projector functions. Diagnose any malfunctions, Fused, Disconnection, Short Circuit etc. Read and write encrypted chips. Detection boards can be switched to add future models.
- 3 in 1 Programmer, easy to diagnose face id issues:
- Fuse disconnected
- NTC disconnected
- Support future models via updates
- Fast checking the working status of Face ID
- Built in internal battery
- Read & Write : Read encrypted data of original chips, write into Flex / Chips
- Programmable flexes sold separately
Software Download & Instructions:
- Download and install the software the software
- Install the driver
- Connect the iD face programmer to the PC using a USB-C cable
- Update the firmware if required
- Connect the faulty FACE ID flex to the programmer
- On the software select LOAD CHIP to read the data
- Connect the new QiAnLi dot projector flex
- On the software select BURN DATA to write the data to the new chip
At Screenshelf we acknowledge the importance of reliable warranties within the phone repair industry. We now offer a comprehensive lifetime warranty on most of our phone parts and accessories. Our warranty is transferrable to the end user.
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty covers:
- Any manufacturing faults.
- Any design faults.
- Any part failures due to manufacturing process.
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Installation Damage
- Water Damage
- Intentional Damage
- Accidental Damage
Our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty excludes:
- Samsung Service Packs – 30 Day Warranty applies.
- Batteries – 12 Month Warranty applies. Normal battery life depreciation not covered.
1. In the unlikely event you experience an issue with your item please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on 00353874517596 to request an RMA number.
2. We will assess your RMA request and reply to you within 24 hours.
3. We will provide you with an RMA number and instructions on how to ship back your item. Items are shipped back at the customer’s expense.
4. On receipt of the returned item, it will be examined by one of our technicians to determine the fault.
5. A replacement part, store credit or refund will be issued to the customer once the defect/fault is confirmed to be a manufacturing issue. No refund will be offered for any item returned that is deemed defective due to any non-manufacturing fault.
Any item purchased within 30 days can be returned for a refund. The item must be in its original packaging and must be unused. The product must be in a resaleable condition on return to our warehouse. Once the item has been returned and inspected by our warehouse team a refund minus the original shipping costs will be issued to the customer.
|An Post Express||DPD Next Day Delivery||€4.99|
|1 to 2 Working Days||Next Day Delivery||€9.99|
|Royal Mail 24||1 to 2 Working Days||£4.99|
|Royal Mail 48||2 to 3 Working Days||£3.99|
|Royal Mail 48||2 Working Days||£9.99|
*Occasionally due to circumstances out of our control postal and courier services may experience issues which may delay delivery times.
*Batteries to the UK can only be shipped via DPD Courier due to current regulations.